Friday, May 6, 2011

Paper Reading #21: Raconteur: from intent to stories

Comments:
Jaideep Balekar
Joe Cabrera

Reference Info:
Raconteur: from intent to stories
Pei-Yu Chi, Henry Lieberman
IUI '10 Proceedings of the 15th international conference on Intelligent user interfaces


Summary:
When creating a story out of media such as pictures or video, it is often diffucult to fit in some of the media. Some may seem like it does not fit and the user does not know where to place it to keep the flow of the story. Raconteur allows users to put this media together and assemble it coherently. It annotates each media with a small sentence

Discussion:
I feel like I would not use this because I feel it is the same as going thru someones facebook album with their comments. I make videos with images and videos and I like the challenge of seeing how I can incorporate images into the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment